Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I KNOW You want to KNOW too?

Well, I got tired of waiting for the call from St. Lukes so I called them. Yes I am going to Spokane, Washington to work at St. Lukes 1st day being MARCH 14 for paper work and MARCH 17 St. Patricks day will be my 1st day of orientation. I am so excited and ready for a new job. Thanks for the Prayers and Thanks be to GOD!

2 comments:

McP Family said...

I love this picture. It makes me want a hound dog. Congratulations onthe job. March 14th will be here before you know it. You are welcome to stay with us - it seems madi might be sleeping through the night now. Let Jason or I know if you need anything or need us to do anything. A new city, and new job, a new life can be very emotional times and we want to make this as smooth a transition as possible. We love you tons. Hugs and kisses
Mari

Anonymous said...

Hi, we can't wait till you come up! The first week of classes are pretty boring but you get to know abut the history, learn how to work and document on the computers, and take a defense class which will prepare you in case some pt becomes viloent on you- mainly for if you were to go to TBI. I am so stoked for you and everyone at work is excited for you to come.
Guess what- so I went to work on Sat- my b-day, and my co-workers surprised me with this huge buffet of Mexican food which they all pitched in money and bought for my b-day. They also wrote me a swwet card. The cool thing is, I didn't even tell anyone that it was going to be my b-day! I love the people I work with there- they are real nice, and I think you'll love them too. We are always looking out for eachother.