Friday, March 21, 2008

I am bushed. I have had orientation for 4 /8 hr days. Computer, general orientation, and FIM scoring. Also 8 hours of transfer training. Today I had off so steve and I went to the storage unit and came to Walla Walla. I am home. Well, it doesnt feel like home it is getting empty. We emptied the middle bedroom out and vaccumed it. Now it is ready to be painted. I am going to go back to Spokane Sat. afternoon. I really need just to relax and do nothing for 1 day. Love to all thanks for the prayers. I really do miss my Sister and Laurie, tho.

2 comments:

McP Family said...

Glad you made it back....GIve us a call when you are feeling relaxed...Nothing like having a 9 month old crawl around to get rid of that relaxed feeling

Anonymous said...

Hey Mern, was good to hear from you, keep up the good work and have fun seeing all the neat stores and IHOP. : ) I miss you and pray for you, just be happy and enjoy that Madi person. Lucky you. Have a good day. Seester