Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE NEXT POST

As you all know, Steve and I have found a new apartment and will be moving in this weekend. Anyone want to help? Ha Ha. Oh well, everything will go well. When we are all settled we can have dinner. Work is still great, love my job, love my kids, Love my grand kids, love my seester, Laurie (and family), love Shon and family, but most of all I love my HONEY BUNNY, whom I miss almost every moment I am not at work. I am anxious for the house to sell so he can be by my side again. God does have a plan for our lives. Thanks for every ones support. love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there- well you know David will be there. I would but I am working that evening. Well I will come by tommorrow. love ya.- Oh I signed you in the kronos so you are all taken care of.