Sunday, May 4, 2008
Walla Walla
Was a bitter sweet visit to Walla Walla. The house looks great. Made me cry cuz it looks like I dreamed it would one day, never expected it to happen after I moved tho. Steve has done a tremendous job on the house, also thanks to David for all the hard work. Jason has helped with the renovation. Thanks to you Jason. Thanks to Mari and Karen for sharing their hubbies so we could get our house on the Market. I also want to thank Laurie and Mike for all of there time they put in at the house, especially just being there for Steve. Love You guys. Roxie is now in Spokane at her new house, with David and Karen. Hope everything goes ok. Now I am going to go and look for a new apartment tomorrow (Monday) wish me luck. (hope we can have our cat) Thanks for the prayers and all the love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can understand the mixed emotions. We love you very much and know how challanging the past few months have been. Steve will be here soon and you new house/apt will be beautiful too - because you make it that way, you make it a home. We love you very much
Really sorry I didn't get to see you on Saturday, was just to bushed to do anything. At least I saw you on Friday, and your new hairdo looks really neat, I miss you so much and spring is here. Good luck with apartment hunting.
Love you always, Seester
Post a Comment