Thursday, July 3, 2008

WE ARE IN OUR NEW HOME FOR NOW

HOWDY TO ALL. Steve is finally here in Spokane with me and the boy's. It is great to have him here (even if he brought a bunch of junk with him). The house is sold and belongs to someone else now. I hope they will have as many great and fun memories as we have from 4ll N Roosevelt. It is great here now that the snow is gone and we can go swimming. Steve and I feel like we are on vacation everyday. But we know it is home for a while. Who knows maybe for a few years. Steve will look for a job after Andrew and Courtney go home to Virginia. It has been good times with all the boys here in our home. Aiden and Madilyn were together for a while and had a good meeting. We took Aiden swimming and he really didn't like it but he liked sitting on the edge and kicking his feet. Jason and Mari have been coming over off and on, gotta work you know. I work on the 4th of July in the AM and then have 3 mor days off. ANDREW, COURTNEY, AND AIDEN will be leaving on the 10th in the AM so I will be able to go to the airport to send them off. I thank God every day and some times more often for our family. Again thanks for the prayers and all is well, here in Spokane Valley, Washington.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It is weird knowing that I cannot go to that house anymore any time I want. It has been a part of our lives for so many years. I will miss it as I do both of you. Can't wait to see your apartment. :)

Love Laurie