Friday, August 22, 2008

WORK?

well, Steve is again looking for work. We do believe God will provide the right job for him. Until then I am sole income. Can't spend as much $. DARN. I love my job, working with Karen has been a blessing. Being here in Spokane and able to see the boys, thier wives, and Madi, has been awesome. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH of KIDS!!! Who could ask for more. My heart overflows with joy and love for each of them. Thank you God. Found out I have arthritis in my knees, (surprised) and how old am I? Please continue to pray for the house we will have someday, and Steves job. love you guys.

1 comment:

McP Family said...

Steve worked so hard and so long FOR so long, that I think is the karma giving him some much needed rest and relaxation. I know God will put him where he is needed....I am sure bigger things are working themselves together to get you two where you need to be. Saturday was fun. Madi love hanging out with you guys. And she did so great in the pool.