
Yep it is getting closer to me making a lifetime change. I am scared sometimes and other times excited. You see, I have always lived in Walla Walla and moving is something I did from house to house and had 4 boys to help me move. Now, ALONE, is very hard. I actually packed many boxes as Steve has. We are excited to start our new life in Spokane.
1 comment:
You don't have to do it alone. Let us help you as you have always helped us. If you keep us up to date we can help in anyway we can - find houses, store boxes, paint. It was nerve wracking for Jason and I to move up here. We prayed on it alot and asked for guidence and patience from the Lord. I tried to focus on the adventurous side of our move. You have friends and family and some of you boys friends to help you - you just gotta ask and not feel that you are imposing. WHen it comes to family your are NEVER NEVER imposing. We love you guys so very very much and are so excited that you will be up here to share lives. Hugs and kisses
Mari
Post a Comment