Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our New Up and Coming Adventure

I finally had my first interview with a rehab center in Spokane. I am so excited with the possibilty of moving here with my family including my grandbaby girl Madi. Karen, Davids wife, works at the same facility, what more could a Momma ask for, family close by and family at work. I am not nervious about moving here and starting a new job but about moving all of our accumulated JUNK! We`are excited about the new challenges ahead of us and ask for your prayers that we are moving in the will of God.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Well I am excited for you two. I know a life change is hard, but with your faith and your family to help it hopefully will go smoothly. Spokane has so much to offer. I will pray for you guys and be here if you need anything

Mary said...

Sorry, I posted the above comment, but I think this computer still has me logged in as you. Mari

Laurie said...

I am happy for you! Although I will miss you both greatly, I know you will be happier being close to friends (and grandbabies!) :)

Love you,
Laurie