Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday

Here I am in Spokane. What a great change, I think anyway. We will all have to see. Went to St. Lukes today. Met another new nurse, Jody. We had to do a lot of paper work, and sign things. It actually took about 2 hours for the 1st day. Also got my schedule, looks busy cuz I was working 12s and now I am working 8s. Karen and I have the same weekends off, yea. Getting around Spokane is another thing. I just got in my car the first day and drove around a looked around, then had to get back home. It was fun and hard at the same time. I always can call someone for directions and have done it many times. Thanks to Karen, David, Mari, and Jason I have not been lost yet. Not much other than that. Will keep in touch. I surely is good to see Madi even if she doesnt come to me yet. I will be patient. Take care all