Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On my way to Spokane

I had my last day at my job with PMRC on the 10th of March. It was pretty fun but difficult to say good bye to my 2nd family. I can say it was bitter sweet for me. In the AM we had bagels, at noon we went to Applebees and came back and had cake. I was pretty much fried at the end of the day after saying goodbye to everyone and the tears came when I had to say goodbye to the Residents. I surely will miss them. I am ready for my new job and to learn other things to move forward. I am so excited to be near my kids and grandchild (and grandpets). Will keep in touch. I now say good by to my house and my neighbors. God has definately taken care of my family and me. Love everyone