Yep that is right. Madilyn stayed with Grandma & Papa Saturday for about one and 1/2 hrs while Mari and Jason did an arrend. It was so much fun. What a blessing she is to our lives. We played with the musical toys, read books, read more books, looked at post cards, ate lunch, (she enjoyed the little gerber meal I had here for her), looked for the cat many times, found the cat many times, went for a walk around the complex, and finally and I do mean finally, she tried to climb in Grandpas tub, so she took a bath and had a blast in the water. She laughs and squeals dumping water on herself. It was a great, busy hour and 1/2.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Madilyn stayed with Papa & Grandma
Yep that is right. Madilyn stayed with Grandma & Papa Saturday for about one and 1/2 hrs while Mari and Jason did an arrend. It was so much fun. What a blessing she is to our lives. We played with the musical toys, read books, read more books, looked at post cards, ate lunch, (she enjoyed the little gerber meal I had here for her), looked for the cat many times, found the cat many times, went for a walk around the complex, and finally and I do mean finally, she tried to climb in Grandpas tub, so she took a bath and had a blast in the water. She laughs and squeals dumping water on herself. It was a great, busy hour and 1/2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know Madilyn just loved spending time with you guys. Isn't fun how she never tires for looking for the kitty cat.
Mary- Hi wow I am so excited I found you somehow on this crazy blog world. I guess I should tell you its me KRistin (Richards) Basel now. I think about you guys all the time when ever I drive by our old houses. Its been so long. I loved seeing pictures of all the boys and their wives and children. It looks like Jason and I have one about the same age. My little boy is 14 months and so much fun. I hope you dont mind if I add your blog so I can keep in touch with you all.
Kristin
Post a Comment