Saturday, October 18, 2008
UPDATE ON OUR LIVES
It has been awhile since I have updated this blog, so here it goes. Life is good and moving quickly here in Spokane, Washington. Moving here has had it ups and downs. Down side: moving AWAY FROM MY seester AND my NEICE AND HER FAMILY. I sure do miss them. Up side: I am here with the boys and their family's and have a great job. Spokane is a very neat place and not as challenging as I thought it would be. Kind of fun getting around (if one is not in a hurry). So I learned that very quickly. Buying our home has been fun and challenging, in order to get a house we can live in and retire without working the rest of our lives we bought a house with some problems but all fixable. I love the yard and the neighbors, everyone goes by and says "Hi neighbor". I was just hoping we could move right in and live a life happily ever after. But I guess God has plans for us and we will move forward in faith. I thank my family for their support and help with the challenges we are having and again I give all the glory To GOD. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We miss you guys very much too! I can't wait until we can come and see the new house. From David and Karen's blog, it looks like things are progressing nicely. Same old boring stuff here. Love you, Laurie
Whatever house is on the land...it will be beautiful...because it is a HOME. It will be filled with love and wonderful memeories. Keep the faith. Know that we are here and that you will be HOME soon.
Time for a new post!!!!
Post a Comment