What a wonderful thing to say. THank you. Madilyn is a very special girl with so many people that love her. I am so incredibly happy that you guys are close to be part of her life and a part of ours. So much happens so fast. We love you guys.
What a beautiful family! I am so envious that you all get to be together. I miss you all very much! Keep up with the videos and pictures so I feel like I am part of the family still. :) Love you all!
2 comments:
What a wonderful thing to say. THank you. Madilyn is a very special girl with so many people that love her. I am so incredibly happy that you guys are close to be part of her life and a part of ours. So much happens so fast. We love you guys.
What a beautiful family! I am so envious that you all get to be together. I miss you all very much! Keep up with the videos and pictures so I feel like I am part of the family still. :) Love you all!
Post a Comment