Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things about ME, Mary

1. I love my new home in Spokane. 2. I usually have Rice Krispies for supper after work. 3. I dont like to be in small areas with lots of people (anxiety) 4. My boys have made my life worth living. They are a gift from God. 5. This is the first house I have had a hall way AND a garage for me to park in. 6. Mmmmmmm vanilla wafers are my favorite 7. I love the fall weather, the falling leaves, brisk air, frosty mornings and sunny afternoons 8. I like my yard to look great but dont want to do the grooming. 9. I fall upward and forward, yikes! 10 yuk, fish is for CATS. 11 I am worried about getting old and really dont want to be older that 72. 12 I have one closet full of coats and jackets some I dont even wear, love coats, they hide rolls and bumps. 13 I could sit in the sun for hours just listening to oldies and contemporary christian music. 13 I hate being FAT, but have an addiction to food that I cant control which makes me mad, loss of control. 14 I wanted to work on the newspaper and write sports stories when I was young. 15 One of my college instructors suggested I send my short stories about my familes life to the Readers Digest. (Stories lost forever, too sad) 16 My favorite TV shows are NCIS, 24, and House. 17 I am tired of the negative statements about our new president, lets give him a chance before causing him problems 18 I want a DOG really bad, but the Man that lives here, yea, you all know him, is putting up a FUSS. 19 I get jealous when other women that talk to my Hunny Bunny, especially if they are BLONDS. 20 I wouldnt be where I am if God hadnt tugged at my Heart, my life is because of Jesus and his love for me and you. 21 The new toys out there (for adults) ie: iphones, touch screen laptops, and anything that goes in the car are very interesting to me. 22 After many years of being with the same man and through hard times, and good times, I finally know in my heart that God picked us to be together and LOVE him with all my heart. 23 I am afraid of looking in closets if they are dark 24 Going out to eat is very important for my mental being, dont know why but it makes me feel like I belong 25 I love my kids, daughter in laws, and all of my grandchildren, cant wait until someone stays over in our extra bedroom . There that is it, may be goofy but this is what came to Mind, love you

No comments: