Saturday, January 10, 2009

  Our christmas was such a blessing. Andrew, Courtney, Aiden, Jason, Mari, Madi, David, and Karen were in the same town. I had a great time with all of the boys and daughters-in-law. I definately remember what it was like having babies around all the time. It is VERY BUSY. Thank God thier Moms and Dads were here. Grands kids are just the best thing in ones life. You don't know it until they are around, but they actually fill in the missing puzzle pieces of the picture. Just want to say hope everyone had a great holiday like we did. We will continue to pray for you and your families for strength, wisdom, and safety. Love to all
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McP Family said...

Christmas was fun. It was great to see everyone and enjoy each other...altough I will admitt, having young ones makes Christmas more enjoyable...but even more exhausting. We are glad you guys are around to be with Madi and been a part of our lives. I am glad she sees you often and recognizes you and gives hugs an kisses. Thank you for all you support. We love you guys mucho mucho.

Courtney said...

We had a blast. Thanks for the snow :) Love you guys!!!