Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HOME

We are Home. What a blessing it is to have this home. THANKS to David, Karen, Jason, Mari, and Madi for helping us and supporting the move. It was quite a job to move but I thank God for my honey bunny and all of the work he and the boys did. Our house is just awesome and I am so happy here and call this house HOME. It takes about 20 minutes to get to work but there are very few cars on the road in the early AM. Coming home is a very different tho but I just take my time and enjoy the ride. I am wondering about the winter drive in the snow and it kind of worries me. But with Gods grace things will be great. Thanks for the prayers with our move. Love to all.

1 comment:

McP Family said...

Welcome Home.....it sure is cozy! and Christmas was nice with everyone there. May 2009 be just as fruitfull